List 7 random weird things about myself:
1) I sang in an opera chorus in college. It was Verdi's Falstaff, and I enjoyed it immensely. Like a lot of things, opera is much more fun to do than it is to spectate.
2) I lived in Grand Island, Nebraska for one winter when I was in the fourth grade.
3) I have always wanted to be a private pilot like my grandfather. I suspect it will not come to pass. I suspect that flying will have to wait until the next life.
4) I have heard the Lord speak in an audible voice.
5) I once met Harold Melvin of Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes, the icon of Philadelphia Soul, who wrote the classic "If You Don't Know Me By Now". I sold him a Tascam cassette deck in a music store in south Dallas.
6) I own a pair of tiny mummified monkey's feet. My wife gave them to me.
7) Most people think that death is the worst thing that can happen to you. I've been certain for a very long time that this is not true.
If you read this, then, uhm, go ahead and tag yourself and make your own list. The rules are above. Let me know that you did this (on the honor system) so I can come read 7 random weird things about you, too.