Wednesday, March 12, 2008

David Mamet: Why I Am No Longer a 'Brain-Dead Liberal'

I really liked this article about politics from David Mamet, one of the most popular screenplay writers and successful playwrights.

I know, it's politics and it's David Mamet.  But, trust me, it's very good, reasonably short, and well worth your time to read it.

UPDATE:  The Village Voice is evidently having some server problems.  The above link is good, but it appears not to be working consistently.  I have found this article referenced on other sites and have had trouble accessing the original from those sites as well.  I suggest trying again later...sorry about that.

3 comments:

IzzyBeth said...

I can't get the link to work!

John Doraemi said...

David Mamet's half-baked blather, fully refuted:

Hollywood's Newest Neo-Con: David Mamet Chugs the Kool-Aid

Barry Pike said...

Heh. Thanks for stopping by, John, even if it was just to plug your own crazy riposte on your own goofy blog. That's quite a rant...not your best work, but an amusing, off-the-hook read, to be sure.

Blessings to you, man!