Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Casualty in the Kitchen

 This afternoon, I made one of the nicest looking, best tasting loaves of bread to date.


Sadly, after removing the lid to my Bread Pot so that the crust could finish,  it slipped out of my potholdered grip, crashing onto the oven door, shattering into three large pieces and several smaller shards.


Bummer.  But it could be worse.  At least I'm not demonstrating in the square in downtown Tripoli. 

Such is life.  I'll have to order another Bread Pot soon.
 ----------

3 comments:

The Spiritual Hobo said...

Hi,
I am a hobo with not much to do and I just happened to be passing through. I like your site, so now…
I’m following you.
Thanks!
Signed, hobo

Judith Motzkin Studio said...

I am on the job, making a new top asap
www.motzkin.com/breadpots.htm
Judy

rsgoldget said...

Fortunately your horrible condition engenders several shame coming from Mindy, a great alternative-looking ategory who is massive about the eye liner along with locks dye. The first part in the video game assists double duty as both an account create with an in-game tutorial that familiarizes you with the fundamentals of the way to learn. This early string allows you to uncover goes as the account moves along and may generally simplicity anyone in to the experience. Even though it may seem such as THAW employs the Criminal web template too closely, this doesn't happen. The action is scheduled inside a free-roaming Three dimensional globe which avenues throughout just like Great Theft Automobile.

rs 07 gold

runescape 07 gold